Wednesday, September 4
Time: 6pm – 8pm
GraceBuilt Church: 2639 W. Main St., Waynesboro, VA US 22980
Grow as a Christian With Your Family
Each age group has a ministry perfect for them; Bible study and discussion for adults, Youth Group for middle and high schoolers, and great kids ministry for ages 0-10. This is the first Wednesday of the month so we will have a Church Potluck, served in the Church Office from 6-7. The potluck is totally optional. Feel free to join us at 7pm for the Bible study only if you like. Come make a friend.
All ages are invited and encouraged to join us.
What To Bring
A Bible and a neighbor. Share Jesus! Bring a potluck dish or drink to share, if you plan on attending the potluck.
- Families will meet in the Church Office for the potluck.
- Youth Group may eat together in the Indoor Play Area.
- Our Bible study for adults is in the Auditorium.
- Youth is in the Indoor Play Area.
- Kids ages 0-10 in the GraceBuilt Kids' Department.
First and third Wednesday nights.
- 6:00-7:00 Before our Bible study we will be in the Church Office area if you are planning to attend the potluck meal. This is for the first Wednesday only.
- 7:00- 8:00 Bible study for adults in the auditorium, Youth Group for Middle School and High Schoolers, Kids ministry in the GraceBuilt Kids Department for ages 0-10.
- 8:00-8:30 Free Time: A perfect time to discuss what we learned in our Bible study around the fire.
- All kids must be picked up before 8:30.
If you have any questions please contact us at